Next Generation Stone Laser
Dornier Medilas® H Solvo® 35
- Europe’s market-leading laser Solvo has now advanced further, with unique features that set it apart from other holmium lasers: the new Solvo 35
- Featuring our patented Advanced Mode™ for reduced retropulsion, a unique pulse shape for decreasing stone movement during lithotripsy.
- This advanced 35-watt laser also offers preset treatment modes, two displays for flexible viewing, and a wireless footswitch to make treatment of all types of stones highly efficient.
- Thoughtfully modelled using extensive customer research—the Solvo 35 has been designed with the urologist’s “ideal” stone laser in mind.
Fully Functional Uro-Platform
Dornier Gemini is a premier, full-functional urological platform that provides an unparalleled solution for both lithotripsy and endourology procedures. Equipped with the latest imaging technology, superior open access design, and flexible patient positioning, Gemini is the optimal solution for both urologists and patients.
- Flexibility: Offers a variety of therapeutic and diagnostic capabilities including X-ray, Ultrasound, Endoscopic procedures and lithotripsy
- Accessibility: Open access design enables patient and urologists comfort while localizing kidney stones and other urological issues.
- Proven Technology: Integrated with Dornier’s proven shock-wave technology, deliver consistent shock wave output to boost success of non-invasive kidney stone treatments with proper patient positioning.
Dornier Compact Sigma
The Compact Sigma is a truly versatile modular lithotripter. When combined with available options such as C-arms, ultrasound scanners, and a fully motorized patient table this device is easily becomes a complete urological solution.
- Precision: Designed to revolve around a single focal point, precise alignment of the targeting system is easily achieved.
- Transportable: No need for a dedicated room, simply wheel the device into a closet or other storage when not in use.
- Flexibility: Patients are positioned supine for all treatments with the flexible over and under therapy head positioning.
Multifunctional Patient Table
Dornier Relax+ is the optimal patient table that gives you the flexibility you need to get the job done. Easily switch between treatment modalities such as endourology and lithotripsy without having to change patient positioning.
- Lightweight: Carbon fiber tabletop design provides all of the quality and strength you need without adding extra weight to the device when transporting.
- Versatile: Full range of movements including Trendelenburg and isocentric tilting eliminates the need for constant patient or physician repositioning.
- Flexibility: Equipped with a radiolucent table top, the Relax+ is excellent for use in imaging procedures
Dornier Aries offers an entirely new, non-invasive treatment approach for patients suffering from vasculogenic erectile dysfunction. This first of its kind shock wave treatment activates angiogenesis to help correct erectile dysfunction in the penile and pelvis tissue – resulting in increased blood flow necessary to attain and maintain an erection sufficient for sexual performance.
- Easy: Non-invasive and painless treatment that can be conducted in the privacy of the physician’s office.
- Effective: Dornier Aries offers an effective and convenient treatment option.
- Exciting: Dornier Aires helps restore spontaneity to a patient’s sexual life and improve the quality of their erection.
Laser Stone Management
Dornier Medilas H UroPulse
Among the smallest in its class, the Medilas H UroPulse is a compact holmium laser that is readily integrated into trolleys, racks, or ceiling pendants. This 20 W system is optimally designed for effective stone management and soft tissue applications. The color graphical interface allows the physician to promptly modify the wide range of energy and frequency settings to ensure a quick and precise set-up throughout a variety of surgical settings.
- Effective: Wide range of energy and frequency settings to ensure quick and precise breakdown of any stone.
- Ergonomic: Easy to read graphical interface and wireless programmable footswitch provides ergonomic workflow.
- Convenient: Small and compact desktop design integrates seamlessly to optimize space.
Over the years, Dornier MedTech has provided a variety of products designed to serve the needs of medical centers across the world. To learn more about our full suite of products, please contact us.