Dornier Delta® III
The World’s Bestselling Lithotripter, the Compact Delta® II, just got better. The Dornier Delta® III offers Powerful IMAGING, Maximized ENERGY, and Enhanced EFFICIENCY to support urologists in relieving kidney stones in patients and improving the bottom line of their business.
- Powerful IMAGING: for improved stone visualization.
- Maximized ENERGY: to treat more stones in more patients.
- Enhanced EFFICIENCY: for time saving features to serve more patients.
Dornier MedTech, headquartered in Munich, Germany, is a medical device company known for its pioneering technologies and revolutionary therapies in urology. Thanks to its deep rooted spirit of entrepreneurship, excellence and innovation, Dornier thrives while developing some of the highest quality urology products on the market today.
As one of the original founders of the Urology Care Foundation (formerly known as the American Foundation for Urologic Diseases), Dornier works closely with physicians, healthcare providers and research groups to ensure their products have the highest level of medical and scientific efficacy. Given their vast array of clients including hospitals, surgical centers, teaching universities, private and public urology practices, and mobile providers, when it comes to urology, Dornier is leading technology and improving life all across the globe.
Our Patient Center
Dornier MedTech understands that patients, who are faced with urological challenges, want to research and further understand their treatment options. That is why we have added a new patient center to our new website. This is an evolving section that will serve as place for patients and caregivers who want to further understand their specific urological condition. If you are looking for more information regarding Kidney Stone Management, Dornier is here to help.
Science has always revolutionized the way Dornier was able to take flight as an aviation company as well as pioneer new urological treatment methods as a MedTech company. From the beginning we have always understood the importance of designing products that:
- Serve a medical purpose and whose innovation is backed by scientific data. Help patients and physicians succeed together in order to thrive in their communities.
- Are easy to use and adaptable to different medical environments.
- Incorporate the latest technology to gather key data necessary to facilitate fact-based treatment decisions.
- Are available in robust or compact sizes to accommodate the budgets of all medical facilities.
That same spirit and energy is still found in the halls of Dornier today and our passion has inspired the development of some of the highest quality urology products on the market today. That is why our purpose is Leading Technology * Improving Life, and why so many urologists and medical centers across the world trust Dornier.